Houston, TX-based USON, pioneer of automated leak detection equipment for the automotive, industrial, medical device, and packaging industries, announces the appointment of Charles Foran, Jr. (Dave), a veteran of the automated instrumentation industry, as USON president.
A mechanical engineer, Foran brings more than 35 years of experience leading diverse organizations to guide strategic planning, product development, engineering, sales and marketing, joint venture relationships, and harnessing Internet-based opportunities to spur business growth initiatives.
Foran’s previous career milestones include:
· Founder and president of Flowdata, Inc., a small flowmeter manufacturing company with specialized and technically advanced flow measurement products and related instrumentation.
· Author of Flow Measurement Handbook, ISA, 200
· United States Senate Business Advisory Board 1981
· Key leadership in merging Flowdata Inc. with Flow Technology Inc., a business unit of Roper Industries
· Founder and president of MIRRORMARKS (dba Internet Biz Services), a chief marketing officer outsource for a broad range of companies seeking to achieve a wider scope of business growth initiatives and marketing strategies.
Foran received a BSME from Texas A&M University in 1976.